I have studied at the Corning Studio, NY, Center for the Arts at Castle Hill, Truro, Glass Workshop at Samuel Day Gallery, Barnstable and Fine Arts Work Center, Provincetown, MA. I completed an apprenticeship with Stephen Donnelly, the renowned glass artist of Tiffany Studio, Provincetown, MA.
My art is available at:
• Donna Mahan Studios: 446 Route 6, North Truro – 774-487-1195 – donnamahanstudios.com
• Cortile Gallery: 230 Commercial Street, Provincetown – 508-487-4200 – cortilegallery.com
• Blue Gallery: 389 Commercial Street, Provincetown – 508-246-5455 – bluegalleryprovincetown.com
• Top Mast Cafe: 209 Shore Road, North Truro, MA – 508-487-2099 – topmastresort.com
• Pilgrim Monument: High Pole Hill Road, Provincetown, MA – 508-487-1310 – pilgrim-monument.org
• Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod: 11 Shore Road, North Truro – 508-487-6200 – trurovineyardsofcapecod.com
My one of a kind pieces of art have been exhibited at:
• Provincetown Art Association and Museum
• Fine Arts Work Center
• Historic School House Gallery all of Provincetown, MA
• The Cultural Center of Cape Cod, Yarmouth, MA
• The Cotuit Center for the Arts, Cotuit. MA
• Edgartown Scrimshaw Gallery, Marthas Vineyard, MA
• Tree’s Place, Orleans, MA
• Gallery 142, Deland, FL
• My art is also sold to private collectors nationally and internationally.
I have been privileged to teach art to private students, both children and adults. In recent summers, I have been a mentor to 5th and 6th grade students.